Embracing the opportunities for all children to achieve their potential through support, challenge, collaboration, aspiration and creativity.
- Ambition and Aspiration – We have ambition and aspiration for all children across the alliance.
- A Moral Purpose – We are committed to all children being successful through a strong moral purpose.
- Collaboration and Challenge – We are working in collaborative yet challenging partnerships in a learning centred community that challenges our thinking.
- Diversity – We celebrate the rich diversity across our schools, asking what we can give as well as take.
- Innovation and Creativity – We are innovative and creative, pushing boundaries to achieve the very best.
- Professional accountability –We support as well as hold each other to account.
Ladycross Infant School was the first school in the primary phase to be designated as a lead teaching school in Derbyshire by the Department for Education. We are the lead school in the Derbyshire Partnership for Learning teaching school alliance. The alliance currently has 21members and is made up of nursery, infant and primary schools. We also work closely with the University of Derby and Derbyshire County Council.
ROLE OF EXECUTIVE BOARD
The work of the Derbyshire Partnership for Learning Teaching School Alliance (DPfL) is overseen by an Executive Board. Follow this link to find out more and the benefits of joining us: TSA Executive Board.
Neil Hunt, Headteacher of Ladycross Infant School and Lead Practitioner of the Teaching School is a National Leader of Education (NLE).
In our alliance we have Local Leaders of Education (LLEs), who all work in Outstanding or Good schools and are deployed to provide support to other schools across Derbyshire. In addition, we have a large team of designated Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs), who are all outstanding practitioners who work in conjunction with the LLEs to provide support in their specialist subject area. This network of school to school support (S2S) has supported eleven schools across the county in the past 2 years.